Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big-Kid Milestones

Yesterday someone flipped the switch and now Maggie's main mode of transportation is WALKING! For a few weeks now, she's been taking several steps, and even wandering around a little without lunging for the safety of the nearest chair or table. But yesterday she walked all day! And she's fast! I kept losing her without even realizing she was on the move. She also started picking up any kind of bag, throwing it behind her shoulder and walking away while waving. She's got her bag and is ready to go!

Then last night after bath Hank asked me
"What time is it?" I answered 8:00.
"What time is bedtime?" 8:30
"What time is 8:30?" Thirty minutes away.
That's the first time he's shown a pretty good understanding of how time works. Amazing!

I couldn't be prouder of both of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment