Monday, January 16, 2012

Maggie & the Button Jar

Maggie wanted to try on this dress that Aunt Candace gave her for Christmas. I told her it needed a button -- that's why it was hanging in my office, and is where she saw it and got all interested in it. So she kept telling me "need button" and bringing me the dress. So cute to hear her say that "need button" :)

Anyway, I dumped the whole jar into a box lid and she was so helpful and cute. She'd pick up a button, hold it up to the dress like I was doing, and then put it back in the box. I found a perfect match, sewed it on, and let her wear it while we put all the buttons back in the jar.

This was a happy little girl. I think we'll be playing with the button jar lots more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment