Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

Oh. My. Goodness. I thought this day would never get here. This summer seemed to drag by, and then all the other kids got to start school a week ago and we had to wait until today for the preschool class to start full time. Hank is super excited about his class and his friends who will be in there with him. Emma Robinson (from his BUMC class last year) and Gil Pedrotty (our backyard neighbor) will both be in there, as will Ben Cathey (a PALS classmate from a year or two ago). Hank told us Friday that he'd like to live at AC Steere. He said the same thing about Sci-Port, so I think he's liking it so far :)

Hank announced "Cool Guy Pose!" and struck it.
He's ready.

He got to visit his class for a little while
last Friday and made this craft.


He was really more interested in all the toys there.

Ready to go this morning.

Maggie really wanted to stay too.

He's looking for the transformer that he played with last week here.
It's also a good photo of the curtains I helped make for his classroom.

Maggie and Van being all sweet and girly
after we got the boys dropped off.

Best buddies Hank and Ollie. They were SO excited!
I mean, could hardly contain themselves!
Maggie had to wear a backpack too since everyone else had one.
And there's Archie in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment