This was posted to facebook last week, but I thought I'd also record it here for fun:
For
the third day in a row, a staff member from AC Steere has brought
Archie back to our house. This morning it was the PRINCIPAL. He was
apparently hanging out in a 4th grade classroom. I love that we have
such an awesome and caring school, but come on Archie! School is not for
cats, buddy.
He's
just so friendly and social, it's hard to keep him here. I've been
trying to let them indoors during carpool times but he didn't come when I
called him this morning. Now I know it's because he was trying to pass
as a 4th grader. Lol!
Then James found out from the neighbors yesterday that he followed them to the
park and took one step too many and slid down the curvy slide. What an adventurous kitty!


No comments:
Post a Comment