Enjoy!
Updated with guest captions by James Richard!
![]() |
| Lord of my domain |
![]() |
![]() |
| Sweep the leg |
![]() | |
| Conquerors of the world! (and half a corndog) |
![]() |
| I wish Dad was here |
![]() |
| Daddy! |
![]() |
| We drank from your thermos |
![]() |
| Get out your wallet or we'll reproduce! |
![]() |
| Dallas. Sand box. |
![]() |
| Giant Squid |
![]() |
| Check out boney |
![]() |
| 4 of a kind! (it originally said Full House, but that made wife think of Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey) |
![]() |
| And I was like heeeelll naaaww |
![]() |
| I'll find that warp zone |
![]() |
| Take your protein pills and put your helmet on |
![]() |
| Real Daddy comes to visit about once a year |






























No comments:
Post a Comment