Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Maggie Starts Preschool!

Ready for School!


First Haircut EVER!





Eye Doctor waiting room fun

Big Girl sitting in the Eye Doctor's chair.

  
On the way to her FIRST day of Pre-School!
 Maggie and I had a BUSY day yesterday! We started out with Preschool orientation, then got Maggie her very first haircut, then ended with a checkup with Dr. Hinrichsen. She's excited about school and is happy to have Hank's same teacher, Mrs. Gamble. She did GREAT at her haircut (and so did I!) and smiled the whole time. James was a bit wary that I would make her have short hair, but it's still way long. Then the eye doctor said she's seeing MUCH better out of this new prescription. Oh and we ran errands all over town and got to eat lunch with James in the middle of all of it. Hope she's having a good day. I know I'm getting tons accomplished with both kids in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment