Monday, December 12, 2011

Hank and Santa Claus

We spotted Santa when we went to Toy Fair yesterday and Maggie didn't even want to get CLOSE to him with me holding her, so I didn't push it. I noticed us in the background of this photo with Hank...

Hank, of course, was all about it and told Santa his name and what he wanted for Christmas: a train with wheels that go on a track (I have a STRONG feeling that Santa has already purchased this for him! Woo hoo!).

This morning I was talking to Hank about him being good for Santa. He told me he already did. I laughed and said No! You have to be good all the time until Christmas. Then he told me he let Santa know he wanted one thing (the train) and out of nowhere he said "Oh no! I forgot to thank him for the movie game!" -- he wanted to thank Santa for his gift last year! Too sweet. So this afternoon I helped him write a thank you note:

No comments:

Post a Comment