#1 I think I'm ready to say it out loud... "Maggie is potty trained" There, now it's official. I'm sure we'll still have the occasional accident, but she's been SUCH an easy girl to potty train! And she loves wearing her big-girl panties.
#2 We went in for her ophthalmologist checkup this afternoon and they said she has absolutely NO eye crossing and she can stop wearing her glasses for now! Seriously! That can easily change as her vision changes, and of course we have to keep a close watch on it, but that's the verdict. Believe it or not she wasn't all that happy about that. She fussed and said "I want my glasses" in the car afterwards, so I didn't argue. I went ahead and let her wear them. She looks out over the top most of the time anyway.
![]() |
| She doesn't look quite right without them, does she? I guess we'll get used to non-glasses too :) |








No comments:
Post a Comment