Monday, July 2, 2012

Couple of Clowns

Hooray! Mom scanned and emailed me this photo from the original wearing of the clown costume. This was Halloween 1982, so I was a little younger than Hank is here.

Do we have the exact same hair or WHAT?!?!

I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. dude. i think everyone was a clown at this age. i have pictures of me in a costume just like this. also i remember everyone having that kind of carpet, because i liked to trace the lines with my finger (not my family though, we still rocked the shag). and you do have the same haircut as hank! he looks a lot like you, too. i would like to see some pictures of four-year-old james to compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking! I'll see if I can get some 4-year-old James photos soon. And I traced those carpet lines about a million times as well :)

    ReplyDelete